- I'm thankful for SPANX. Screw diamonds, Spanx are truly a girl's best friend.
- I'm thankful for VODKA. Because how else am I going to get through my evening?
- I'm thankful for ESPRESSO. Because how else am I going to get through my day?
- I'm thankful for our NANNY. Because sometimes it's really nice to be able to hand her the baby in the morning and say, "Here. Your turn!"
- I'm thankful for HUGH JACKMAN. I mean, just look at him.
- I'm thankful for TRADER JOE'S INSIDE OUT CARROT CAKE COOKIES. Damn you Claire for introducing me to these - they're like crack. I can't get enough.
- I'm thankful for my DVR. Cheers to the some crappiest shows of all time like The Vampire Diaries, Switched at Birth, Pretty Little Liars and the new 90210. Now if I only had time to watch them.
- I'm thankful for my CLEANING LADY. I wish she'd just move in with us.
- I'm thankful for CONCEALER. Possibly the greatest beauty product in the world.
- I'm thankful that FACEBOOK didn't exist when I was in college. So very very thankful.
- I'm thankful for my BED. It doesn't feel like I've been able to get much use out of it these days, but it's so amazing to fall into a sea of pillows and down at the end of a long day (or after a two hour middle of the night baby scream-fest).
- I'm thankful for OLD SCHOOL 80s MUSIC. Like the Beastie Boys, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen, Dire Straits, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Madonna, Guns N Roses, Poison and Talking Heads.
- I'm thankful for DRY SHAMPOO and PONYTAILS. If the ponytail ever goes out of style, I'll never leave my house again.
- I'm thankful for ONLINE SHOPPING. Like so much that I want to marry Amazon.com and have it's babies.
- I'm thankful for TEXT MESSAGING. Because honestly, I don't want to have an actual conversation with you.
So there it is.
What are you really thankful for this year?