Running from the Law: Waiting for Baby Mac - Pregnancy Book

Monday, August 20, 2012

Waiting for Baby Mac - Pregnancy Book

It's no secret that I absolutely LOVED being pregnant with Mac.  Maybe it was because it took us so long to get there or maybe pregnancy just suited me.  Either way, I loved nearly everything about it.  So, I wanted to do something special to document my pregnancy.  I love the weekly bump shots, but I also wanted to incorporate what we were doing each week of my pregnancy, document how we were feeling and capture all the milestones and little things that we might forget.  I got the idea to do a maternity photo book from this site.  Her book is absolutely amazing and the photos are incredible.  Mine's not quite so spectacular, but I'm pretty proud of it, nonetheless.  It's a week by week account of our lives in the 40 weeks leading up to Mac's birth; from the moment we found out we were expecting to the time he entered the world screaming.  I used Blurb to print it and now I have a beautiful hard-bound coffee table book to remind us of just how excited we were for this baby.  It's so special to me and I hope one day he'll enjoy looking through it as much as I enjoyed making it.  







19 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, TOO MUCH CUTENESS! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in tears. Such an awesome keepsake! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love this idea! I'm totally copying you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to celebrate a very special time in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is awesome! You are so organized, what a beautiful memento that will be for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so, I started crying when I saw the picture of the pregnancy test because I will never forget that day when you told me you were pregnant and I called you at work screaming.

    THEN. I cried harder when I saw the stuff about NYC. That was the best trip ever and I'm so glad that you and I were able to celebrate our birthdays and the little baby you were carrying. I can't wait to meet him for real.

    Love you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool! I like your book and the other woman's a lot. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!! He is going to love it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful tribute to the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I squinted and read every word! I love it! It's so precious and something you'll treasure forever as you have it all documented. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing!! I totally want to do something like this with the updates we had throughout my pregnancy. Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so awesome, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful book!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this! I did a book for both halves of my pregnancy with Elyse...both pre-gender reveal and post! It's nowhere near as fancy, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this idea! It looks so great Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so creative! Wish I would've thought to do something like this while I was pregnant. So much better than weekly belly shots, because with how awful I was feeling, the last thing I wanted to do was pose for the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is AMAZING! I love every bit of it and you will cherish it forever! Just wow!

    ReplyDelete