1. I might have a slight taco problem. I've had tacos for lunch nearly every day for almost 2 weeks now. I might need an intervention.
2. I might have purchased these boots during Sak's Friends and Family Sale last weekend. I might be seriously disappointed that it's not negative 40 degrees outside so I can wear them.
3. I might have completely stopped editing Italy pictures because I'm so overwhelmed by how many photos I took. I might be almost half-way through them, which means I might only have about 900 more to go.
4. I might have ordered a gold sequin sparkle mini dress for my friend Kirsten's upcoming Vegas wedding next weekend. Las Vegas might need to watch out!
5. I might be planning a super awesome girls weekend birthday trip to NYC with this girl in December. Our weekend might include seeing four Broadway shows (one with Hugh Jackman and one with Harry Connick, Jr.), serious amounts of shopping and eating ourselves absolutely silly. I might have to wear that gold dress to catch Harry's eye.
6. I might have upset my husband when I put his "badass hunting dog" in a pretty pink tutu and tiara. So, I might have had to buy the dogs a second round of Halloween costumes that were "tougher." This might be a stretch.
Mally might hate me.