Running from the Law: Mim On The Move

Friday, July 31, 2015

Mim On The Move

Can we all breathe a big huge sigh of relief that today is Friday?  I don't know what happened, but this week kicked my ass.  It wasn't even a particularly crazy week, but I'm just feeling all kinds of worn down, tired, cranky and exhausted.  I need a nap.  Followed by a pedicure, a stiff drink, a home-cooked meal and someone handing me a million dollars.  How do I make that happen?

I don't even have the energy to craft a post today, so I'm just going to dump a bunch of photos of Mim here and call it a day.  Is that ok with you?  (Please condone my laziness.) This girl is on the move these days.   I took these photos about a month and a half ago (before she was walking/running) all within about a 20 minute time span.  Upstairs, downstairs, kitchen, living room...everywhere she could go as fast as she could get there.  She's got a slight black-eye from falling face first into the wine cabinet (no, she wasn't drinking the wine).  Little does she know that her mama's had a few wine-related injuries as well - I know where she gets it.  Anyway, after the week I've had, I think the world could really use a little more cuteness in it, so I'm just trying to do my part.  
Happy Friday!
Send booze.  
And a million dollars.


Mim's jammies are Kickee Pants (as always).  Today's the last day to use the code SUGAR15 to save an extra 15% on all Kickee (and everything else) on the Sugar Bit website.  

15 comments:

  1. I feel you! This week has definitely kicked my ass too, I feel exhausted and just plain cranky. I can't wait to sit in front of the Tv tonight with a glass of wine! How adorable is Mim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in love with that girl's hair. so blonde. sweet curls. such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the the weekend and better days ahead! What a precious little one to follow around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen - pass the wine! This week was a tough one! Here's to an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these!! It's so fun all the different faces & expressions they make! And as soon as I find that pot of gold I'll split it with ya! #needmoneysendbooze lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute photos. Avery is the same way!! Ugh, she wears me out.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once you figure out how to make that happen, please fill us in! Mostly just the last part about the million dollars, I've already given up on anyone in my house napping ever again, which has pretty much made me a pro at stiff drinks ;)
    I'm loving the photo dump post. The world definitely needs more cuteness, and this post delivers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with you about this week!! I have been feeling so overworked and tired!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who needs words when we can look at pictures of Mim?! She is just precious! I totally hear you - this week has been a monster.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're killing me with her cuteness!!! My gosh. I just love those on the move shots. She looks so happy to be crawling all over the house, able to get wherever she wants to be. I remember being so excited for Mason to crawl and then immediately taking it back as soon as he started getting into everything haha.
    Umm and seriously, your first paragraph. YES. Did you read my email and then draft this post? Because you're reading my mind! Let's go get a pedicure and some wine together and call it a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Those facial expressions are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable.
    Isn't the emotional pendulum just the best when it comes to little ones? Happy to tears in 2.5.
    Here's to hoping this week is a better one, and that stiff drink comes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember when Sophie started moving (I mean really moving, she never really crawled), and I just couldn't handle it. Now that she runs all over the house, I can't handle that either...

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know it's Monday, but can we "wine" today also? :) She is too cute I cannot handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always need more cute! And you always deliver! I can't keep Aria bruise or injury free for anything. She is just a bull, can't stop won't stop. She fell on her face yesterday and just killer her lip. Breaks my heart. Perhaps a bubble?

    ReplyDelete