Running from the Law: Minted Holiday Inspiration Board Challenge

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Minted Holiday Inspiration Board Challenge

Thanks for all the sweet comments on Mac's Halloween card.  I had a gift certificate to Minted, so I was playing around on their website and decided to do something fun with the photo.  I never thought about sending Halloween cards before, but I loved it so much I'm thinking about doing one for Thanksgiving too!  And speaking of Minted, I just saw that they're having a holiday inspiration board challenge where you could win some moolah towards holiday cards - yes please.  Since I'm addicted to Christmas cards I thought I'd give it a go.  We'll be spending Christmas on a white sandy beach this year, so here's the inspiration board I came up with.  



Cream by Sara, see more Minted.com
Cream board by Sara. See more Minted.com



I know it's still October, but I'm already getting so excited about the holidays this year.  Too early?  Maybe because it's Mac's first Christmas, but I'm ready now!  Well, not "ready" ready, but you know what I mean.  Whatever.  Anyone else really excited?

5 comments:

  1. I love this! Crisp, clean, white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You best send me a Thanksgiving card.

    (I'm so demanding, aren't you lucky to have me in your life?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited too! The holidays are just so much fun with a little one around. Love your Christmas card inspiration and the Halloween pictures were absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously think you should send out Thanksgiving cards if the Halloween one was so cute. It was precious! You've got a cutie pie on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right there with you! I can't wait for Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete