Monday, April 30, 2012

Wedding Sneak Peeks

I love weddings!  Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned that I was the MOH in my friend Iris's upcoming wedding?  Well, the wedding was last weekend and it was amazing!  The bride was absolutely stunning and the groom was tall, dark and handsome.  They wrote their own vows, which were the highlight of the evening and made me bawl.  Mac was incredibly well-behaved and stayed in my belly all weekend.  I promised him a pony if he'd just hold on another weekend, so now I'm in the market for a pony costume for Sage (he won't know the difference, right?).  I was terrified that I'd go into labor during the ceremony or that my water would break on the dance floor or something equally horrifying, but everything turned out just fine.  It was a beautiful wedding and Iris was the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen.  Mac and I were so honored to be a part of it.





(Photos by Catherine Rhodes Photography - check out her blog for more)


Also, Ryan's cousin Joe and his fiance Laira got married last weekend too.  The wedding was on a beach in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.  I was so disappointed that we weren't able to make it (doctor's orders not to travel that far away so close to my due date - BOO!), but we were there in spirit and I just want to give a shout out to the beautiful bride and the handsome groom.  We can't wait to see you guys soon and hear all about the wedding.  It looked GORGEOUS!




(Photos by Ginny Corbett Photography - check out her blog for more)


Congrats to both happy couples!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous weddings! and probably a smart idea for you to stay close to home!

    Baby Mac is going to be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love wedding pictures! Those both look like amazing celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful weddings! I'm glad Mac behaved. :-) A horse costume on Mally or Sage totally suffices...they'll both look HUGE to Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so beautiful! It makes me want to have another wedding! You make a gorgeous MOH Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. two beautiful weddings--congratulations to your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet photos! Looks like a beautiful wedding! I have a good friend getting married next month that I am a bridesmaid for. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete