Thursday, July 21, 2011

Guest Post and a Video

Today I've got a guest post up over at my friend Abby's blog: A Picture A Day.  Abby is getting ready to start law school in the fall, so I've put together a blog post chock-full of law school tips, pointers and advice.  It's basically a "what not to do so people don't hate you" kind of post, containing no real useful legal information and a lot of sass and barking orders.  Law school can be really fun or really awful and hopefully my "so-called-advice" will help someone out there be less of a prat and more of a normal decent human being (which can be very hard to find in law school).  I'm sure Abby's much more savvy than I was when I started law school, so she'll have zero trouble making friends and handling classes.  She's also an avid traveler, a fabulous photographer and an animal lover - we are destined to be great friends!  Anyway, go check it out (CLICK HERE) and leave a comment for Abby with any advice you might have for her as she starts this new chapter of her life.

And, as a special bonus, here's a photo montage of Sage running towards me on the beach and then knocking me on my ass.  I think it's rather obvious from the video that she LOVED the beach.  I literally have about six million photos of her playing in the water, laying on the beach, digging in the sand, chasing birds, making doggie friends, eating shells, etc. that hopefully I'll get around to posting one of these days.  She is one happy pup.  Enjoy!

video

(sorry that the quality is not all that great)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words. I just got Internet service again today and I was so happy to read your sweet post! I think we have so much in common too which is why I especially take your advice to heart (and you just seem like an amazing person in general!)
    And that video of Sage is precious! There is nothing cuter than a puppy at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I'll have to watch the video when I get home from work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the video!! dogs are so great for entertainment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that is my kind of post!!! Just in time for me to start law school next month. Checking out your guest post now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's so big already! these dogs grow up way too fast. i was just talking to my friend the other day about her puppy. she was saying something like "i wish abby was calm like biscuit. wanna trade?". which is funny bc i said the EXACT same thing to my neighbor about his dog when biscuit was a puppy.

    before you know it, sage will be a full grown dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love puppies and yours makes me smile. And your thoughts on law school were right on, from a law school wife perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh Sagey. I love you! And your momma and sissy too, duh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, so cute! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the video - it's like an old school flipbook! :)

    ReplyDelete