Running from the Law: Phone Photo Trip Update

Friday, June 3, 2011

Phone Photo Trip Update

Well, it's Friday and our trip is almost over. Why does vacation always have to go so fast? It has really been amazing - filled with big fish, tasty oysters, salty dogs and boat drinks on the beach. Just what I needed. Ryan and I have spent the last six days trying to figure out a way to quit our jobs, move down here and live by the sea...wouldn't that be wonderful? But alas, that probably won't happen...until then, a girl can dream, right? So until I get home and can upload the pictures from the big camera, here are a couple from the iPhone. Wish you were all here with me!

9 comments:

  1. great pictures! love all the pups and those oysters look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture better be framed in your house--I LOVE IT!

    I wish I could have snuck away and met you guys there. Lord knows I need some sun and salt in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a great trip! Landshark is my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shabby Princess- that last photo is perfection!!! Drooling here over the food and Land Shark Lager- YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! You're makin' all of us jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW, that last picture is too sweet for words! Your dogs look like they are posing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some awesome pics. You'll have to tell me how you uploaded multiple pictures from your iPhone - did you use the email posting function or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww....that's what I love about where I live, it's always a vacation on the weekends! Where is that anyways? Just curious. Lovely pictures and lovely blog too!

    ReplyDelete