Monday, June 27, 2011

Meet Alex

After months of waiting and 2 cancelled trips to see each other, I finally got to meet my niece Alexandra on Friday.  She is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.  As I sat there holding her I couldn't help but think about all the fun things I'm going to get to do with her as she grows up.  I want to take her shopping and camping, buy her make-up and a fishing pole, teach her how to bake cupcakes and how to bait a hook, give her ice cream for dinner and advice about boys she likes. 

Being an aunt is going to be so amazing!



12 comments:

  1. Awhh, so cute. Also, did you cut your hair, or is it just behind your shoulders?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable!
    Also, I wanted you to know I'm still very interested in your guest post! In case you thought I didn't need it anymore, I'm still going out of town and would love to have you on my blog! But of course, no worries if you don't have time. I just wanted you to know I'm still interested ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cutie! Being an aunt is a lot of fun - you get all the good and can hand them back to mom and dad when they get to be a little much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be the best aunt! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being an Aunt is the best thing ever! Anna Kate comes to my house and I let her jump on my bed (supervised of course), chew gum and eat loads of raspberry sherbert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just beautiful! And so lucky to have you as an aunt! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those big, gorgeous eyes! Congrats Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..."buy her make-up and a fishing pole" HAH! That's awesome. I think you're the only blogger I know who can write that line. She's adorable - enjoy every second! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg adorable!! how fun for you! congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's a precious little girl! Yay for becoming an aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute picture! And a very sweet post. So many fun things to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete