Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blonde

I got my "hair did" last week.  I'm officially BLONDE again and loving it!  I can't believe how much more like myself I feel as a blonde.  I know there's no chance that I'm anywhere close to a "natural blonde" anymore, but I can pretend, right?  Oh, and I got bangs...so exciting.  :)


Plus, I had fun playing with the "thermal imaging" photo option on the camera on my iPad while I was under the dryer.  Yes, I'm a dork, but isn't this kinda cool?


That's all I got.  Totally lame post.  Sorry.  I'll do better tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. haha. you could never have a lame post! That thermal pic totally jazzes it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair color!!! So pretty. I'm a brunette and always thought it'd be amazing to be blonde...I definitely couldn't pull it off though!
    Star Hughes Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you - I just don't feel like myself when I'm a brunette. I don't think I can ever go back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blonde looks so great on you! i'd love to try it some time... but i also love my natural color... so i didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love the thermal pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to dye my hair a new color but I'm a total wimp and can't do it. I still have my natural hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blondes have more fun. Or, at least I have mroe fun being blonde...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know next time I see you, I'm "borrowing" those sunglasses, yes? Also, when will that be? Girls trip with miss d.a.r? Get me out of this Texas humidity!

    ReplyDelete