Running from the Law: I Heart Faces: Motherhood

Monday, May 9, 2011

I Heart Faces: Motherhood

This week's theme over at I Heart Faces is Motherhood.  I really hope that one day I can be a mother.  Until that day, I get to learn how to be an amazing mother from watching my friends become moms.  My friend Claire is an inspiration to me.  She's not only an incredible friend, but she's an amazing mom to Gus and CeCe.  She's loving, humble, forgiving, understanding, patient, funny and all the things a mother should be.  She handles motherhood with grace and ease and (most importantly), a sense of humor.  She was born to be a mom.  (She's going to kill for me saying all of this and deny every word, but she really is amazing.)  I've been so blessed to be able to spend a lot of time with her children and her family and I couldn't think of a better picture of motherhood than this one.  It's one of my favorites.


Check out all the other entires over at I Heart Faces.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture Sara. I have no doubt that one day you'll be a mom - and every bit as good a mom as you've described your friend to be. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Beautiful day and beautiful moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and second everything about this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exactly why I don't want to have kids. I know I could never be that kind of mom, and if you can't do it well - you shouldn't do it. It's too important a thing to mess up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful moment! I love how that turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SARA! I have been having a pretty rough day and this post turned it all around. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous is me Claire. Rough day also includes not being able to post a comment from my google account, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is precious.

    You are going to be such a wonderful mother, Sara. I cannot wait for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZA 7th place!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete