Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stephanie - Part 3

Here's the final installment of the "faux-to shoot" I did with Stephanie. 
To catch up, check out Part 1 and Part 2

When we were trying to decide what kind of outfits to do, I told Stephanie to look through her closet for something jewel-toned.  She ended up finding this amazing blue shirt that really brought out the color of her eyes.  I couldn't get over how incredible her eyes looked!  I told her she should invest in a lot more blue clothing!

I think the picture below might be my favorite one of all of the pictures we took.
Beautiful.
We even managed to get a few "sexy" shots.  I love these.
These pictures are all about attitude. 
I told you, killer eyes. 

Hope you've enjoyed! 

I had so much fun taking these pictures, I can't wait to do it again sometime!

9 comments:

  1. I love how much thought you put into each location of the shoot. The colors, background, everything goes together so perfectly! And I love the shirt color and how it brings out her eyes! I think my fave from this group of pics is infront of all the bleacher seats. The colors are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! You definitely need to invest in some milk crates--you were right about the shots taken from above :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your pictures, they look great! I wish I was as photogenic as Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy eyes. These photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures, so professional!! And the blue is gorgeous on her!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! What an awesome way to try things out and just get to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and PS- if you don't already, I totally recommend shooting in RAW--it's helped me tons, especially when I'm shooting backlit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these are so gorgeous! I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are awesome! I just included a note in my last post about how I lust after your camera so I can take photos like you! Somehow I doubt just HAVING the camera is going to do that, but a girl can dream!

    ReplyDelete