Running from the Law: I Heart Faces: Pets

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Heart Faces: Pets

Have you all heard of this website called I Heart Faces?  It's a photography website that hosts weekly themed-photo contests.  I've been following their blog for a while and love the idea (and really love all the awsome pictures they feature).  I've been very tempted to enter on previous challenges, but never thought my pictures were good enough.  However, this week's theme is "Pets" -- and I just so happen to have the cutest puppy on the face of the Earth, so, of course I feel like I have to enter!  So without any further ado (and it was so hard to pick a favorite picture), here she is in all her jumping happy glory...Sage. 

This picture just makes me so happy. :)

Head on over to I Heart Faces to see all the other animal and pet entries there!







14 comments:

  1. I just want to eat her up!! We have a blonde golden, and I wish I could have seen him as a little white furball so badly! I've had to avoid some of your adorable pics, b/c it makes me sad that I don't know what Buddy looked like as a puppy sinc ehe is a rescue pup. This just shows I am completely ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so smitten! But it's easy to see why! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sage really is cute!!! Love the photo, it is definately good enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man. i was thinking of entering a pic of biscuit when i read your intro. but now that i've seen which photo you entered, i'm pretty sure my pup is going to lose. and what kind of mom would i be if i set her up for failure...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute!!! I love lively pups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agh, she's too cute! Hope you win. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only is the subject matter flippin' adorable, but that is a great picture lady! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious lil' pup.. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable little puppy! (And great photo; awesome motion capture!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! I should enter Derby into this contest! :)

    ReplyDelete