Running from the Law: Friday Fun

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fun

Because it's Friday...

And becuase it's rainy and dreary and cold here...

And because all I want to think about is sunshine and warmth and beaches...

And because I have a fun weekend planned...

And because tomorrow is Ryan's birthday (well, that really has nothing to do with anything, I just wanted to give him a shout-out)...

And because there's not much better than babies playing in a bowl of water...

I present CeCe...
and Nora...
Water Princesses.
Splish splash. 
Taking a bath.
(or maybe getting a manicure?)
CeCe shows Nora how the puppies drink...
Nora nails it.
I can't get over how much CeCe looks like her mama in the picture below. 
Kills me.
Don't you miss those days when all you needed was a sunny day, a bowl of water
and your favorite cousin to be truly happy? 

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Ummm, that baby-toothy smile Nora has? SOOO stinkin' cute.

    P.S. - HAPPY B-DAY RYAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! This doesn't help the baby fever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in these photos! And them drinking out of the dish cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - they are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful, sweet girls! Your camera loves them! I just love how much joy they get from a bowl of water. Too sweet. Happy Friday to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics! I love that little dress Cece has on. Very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are adorable!! A sunny day and my favorite cousin still make me very happy... We've traded the water in for wine though! :-)

    ReplyDelete