Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone serving or who has served our country. Words aren't enough to show my appreciation to all the brave service men and women for keeping us the land of the free.  Thank you for your service, your sacrifice and the sacrifice of your friends and family.  Our freedoms are because of you.  God bless the USA.

I'm especially proud of the veterans in my life.  Here are a couple particular men that deserve a big shout-out.

My brother Chris (USMC)

My cousin Brian (USMC)
 My friend Sal (Navy)

 You guys are the best.

Happy Veteran's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks to them and their families!!

    P.S. - you & your brother look a lot a like (no, I don't mean the beard - your features are a lot alike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post, I'm the daughter, niece, friend and soon to be sister ... all of veterans who have served our USA! Please thank your brother, cousin and friend for me. :D

    ReplyDelete