Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ten Days

This upcoming week I'll be in Chicago, attending a fabulous (yeah right) seminar on the Dodd-Frank Financial Reform Bill for work.  Talk about exciting!  I don't know how I'm going to possibly sleep until then, I'm so excited.  Hold me back! 


Anyway, since I won't have much time to blog during the day (conference) or at night (because I'm doing some really really awesome stuff while I'm there that'll I'll tell you all about when I get back), I thought it'd be fun to do this 10 Days blogging activity.  Michelle, over at See Michelle Blog just finished doing this and I loved the idea.  Although I will admit that I slightly changed a few of the requests.  If you've got a blog, feel free to play along over the next ten days too.  Or just leave your answers in the comment section (pretty please leave comments...I need something to help me get through the seminar).  We can compare answers!

So, here's the schedule.  Over the next 10 days, blog about the items on this list:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.

Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.

Day Ten: One confession.


Hope you'll play along! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like fun! When are you starting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun! I always run out of ideas.

    I'm so, so jealous of Chicago. Most of my life it didn't interest me at all, and then lately I feel like I'm hearing about it everywhere and I would sell my soul to go live there for a few months. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Chicago! Such a great city. Wonder if I can convince my husband I need to take off work and fly up to join you in the Windy City? Methinksnot. Have fun!

    Oh, and if I can get my crap together I'll do the Ten Day blog dealy with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally doing the 10 day challenge! Thank you for posting the rules! Not that I wouldn't have copied ANYWAY? I've never been to Chicago! Who cares if its boring at least your in a new city! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Chicago! And what a fun blogging game. Can't wait to see all your answers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Chicago but am dying to visit! Hope you can enjoy some downtime in between work stuff! And I'm totally going to play along--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Clearly I'll be doing this to entertain myself in boring meetings all week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely going to do the 10 day challenge! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete