Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day Three

Day Three: Eight Things You Couldn't Live Without


1. Benefit Erase Paste (this stuff is genius)

2. Audio books (makes my commute fly by)


3. Pencil skirts (I wear one almost every day)
4. My camera (how did life exist before I bought this?)

5. Sushi (pretty self-explanatory...mmmmmm)

6. Pets (my dog and cat make my world a better place)

7. Platform heels (essential for us shorties)
8. My hubby (he's the bees knees - how else would I get stuff off the high shelves?)

8 comments:

  1. Those shoes are CUTE! And I'm the same way with my husband! That plus he opens all jars for my weak self. Ha.

    Happy Wednesday! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to try that Benefit Erase Paste. I recently switched (I thought it would be temporary but now I'm not so sure) from Bare Minerals to Benefit's Hello, Flawless and I absolutely adore it.

    Also, yes to the audiobooks! I'm listening to Fast Food Nation right now :) (Unfortunately, it tends to make me crave McD's... how rational is that?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Definitely agree on the sushi, camera and hubby. And anything called "Erase Paste" must be awesome. I did Day 9 on my blog and linked up to yours. Thanks for the fun blog ideas, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Those shoes make my feet hurt just looking at them haha!

    I really need to get some audio books. I travel a lot for work and they would really help pass the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So with you on the audiobooks, the dSLR and the sushi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list! Now I'm craving some sushi.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto on #3 and #5! My pencil skirts are practically my work uniform :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun idea - I'm going to try to start this on my blog next week (legallymarried.wordpress.com)! :)

    I LOVE audiobooks too - listening to "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" currently - great stuff!

    ReplyDelete