Monday, September 27, 2010

Day Six

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.

There's just no way I can limit this to 5 people.  I can't even limit it to humans. 

Instead, I'm just going to pick 5 people I don't actually know in real life that mean something "special" to me.  But I'm not going to say why they're significant.  You have to guess!  If you have an email account linked to your blogger ID/account, I'll respond to your comments and let you know if you're right.  Good luck!


1. Bruce Willis
2. Reese Witherspoon
3. William Shakespeare
4. Julie Andrews
5. Martha Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I am guessing Reese because you are both from Tennessee, Shakespeare because you were an English major and Martha because you like to cook? No idea at all about Bruce... maybe you too are best friends with your ex-husband/ex-boyfriend and new wife?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I'm just going to say that I adore Julie Andrews and would totally die if I ever met her. She's like my ultimate celebrity. Can we please discuss the awesomeness that is The Sound of Music?!!

    That wasn't a very helpful comment... Hmm... I have no ideas! Maybe The Sound of Music is your favorite movie too?!?

    And, I mean, who wouldn't love Reese Witherspoon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reese has to be because of Legally Blond? did you show up to the first day of law school with a pink notepad?

    Martha is because you're crafty?

    ReplyDelete