1. I wish I wasn't so afraid of bikes. I don't really know where this intense fear of bikes came from, but I'd like it to go away. I think it'd be really fun to go on bike rides without the insane fear of being hit by a car or crashing into a person/tree/car/hydrant/curb/etc. A helmet is not enough to keep me safe. I'd need full-body armor to start. Baby steps.
2. I wish I would have caught that foul ball that landed in my seat at that Cardinal's game back in 2006 and been able to give it to Ryan. He was out buying me hot chocolate because I was cold and whiny. I chickened out and didn't even try for the ball. And he was so upset he missed it and I feel like I disappointed him. How cool would it be to have caught that ball and given it to him? I kick myself. Sorry Ryan.
4. I wish I hadn't painted my bathroom green. Seafoam pale green. What was I thinking? It's horrible. And now I look green and sickly in the bathroom mirror. Not good.
5. I wish I hadn't eaten quite so much sushi for lunch today. Oh holy fullness, I'm going to explode.
6. I wish I had been easier on my parents growing up. I was pretty spoiled and not all that well-disciplined. I didn't get into a lot of trouble, but I should have - I just didn't get caught. I was kind of a wild child. And that is SO going to come back an bite me in the ass when I have kids. I just hope they inherit their father's halo.