Friday, July 30, 2010

Adios!

Adios Amigos!

I'm headed out manana...

To beautiful sunny Puerto Vallarta!

I'll be spending the next 7 days with the 7 best friends a girl could have.
We'll be eating, drinking, swimming, sailing, ziplining, repelling, hiking, lounging, snorkeling, touring, shopping, kayaking, reading and laughing. 

Living la vida loca!
I promise to take lots of pictures!
And wear SPF 875 sunscreen.
Hasta la vista, baby!


Way down here you need a reason to move
Feel a fool running your stateside games
Lose your load, leave your mind behind, Baby James

Oh, Mexico
It sounds so simple I just got to go
The sun's so hot I forgot to go home
Guess I'll have to go now.

-- Mexico, James Taylor

8 comments:

  1. Have fun! I'll be there in January!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous. Hope you have a blast! Can't wait to see the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I went there several years ago and it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's so fun! I'm very jealous! Have the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?! Oh, I'm so jealous!!! Have lots of fun, and drink a margarita for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like fun! my girls and i are headed to DC in Sept - not nearly as tropical but i'm definitely more excited about the people than the place :)

    ReplyDelete