Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I love my husband


I just wanted to take a minute and brag profusely about the awesomeness of my husband.*  He. Is. The. Bomb.  Seriously.  He's the best husband I've ever had.  I love him more than Sephora.  More than shoes.  More than cake.  And that's a freaking lot.  I have been crazy swamped at work lately and haven't had time or energy to do anything, but he's been amazing.  Here are just a few things he's done for me in the last week:

- Made me dinner (and wouldn't even let me help).  And by "help" I mean bitch and complain that he's not doing it "right" and get out of my way so I can just do it myself.  :)  Yeah, I'm lovely.

- Rubs my feet while we're laying on the couch.  Without me having to ask 30 times or shove my feet repeatedly in his face.

- Spent hours and hours and hours setting up shelving in our basement and cleaning the whole place because he knows it drives me bonkers to have all of our wedding gifts lying around on the basement floor.

- Took care of booking us a beach house for Location X vacation and agreed to drive 13+ hours to get there (each way!) because he knows I want to take the dog on vacation. 

- Found a guy to come to our house and cook a 75 pound pig in our driveway for his 30th birthday party (that I'm supposed to be throwing for him).  Took care of all the arrangements and didn't rub it in my face that we're basically going to be eating Babe.  Didn't mention it once.

- Let my March Madness bracket win against his because he knows how competitive I am about winning any thing.  Ok, so maybe he didn't exactly "let" me win, but I still appreciate that I won.  And needed to let the world know.

Isn't he the best?  I love you Ruby.




*Feel free to throw-up because of all this mushiness. 

6 comments:

  1. Vomit.

    Just kidding:) I love love love that you said "he's the best husband I ever had." So funny!

    Your husband sounds wonderful, you're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is great.. :) But so are you.

    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whhhaaatttt that is so sweet! Husbands are hte best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha "He's the best husband I've ever had" -- that made me giggle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't help but laugh at "haven't had energy or time to do anything". Girl, you fit more in a day than anyone I know. Every other post is something new that you've learned to do - cooking a new meal, decorating cakes, sewing. You're amazing!

    Sounds like you've got an amazing husband to help you accomplish all you do. Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, so cute! You do have the best husband!

    ReplyDelete