Monday, January 25, 2010

Project 365 - Week 2




Not a super exciting week around our house.  Mainly I took pictures of food (we ate really well this week!) and our wedding albums (so I can blog about them).  Mally and Jigs were definitely the subject of numerous pictures, but I'll save those for another day.  I don't think I'm getting any better with the camera, but I'm finally trying out some new tricks working with the shutter speed and aperture.  It's just so hard to do with a point and shoot - I really need to think about getting a digital SLR. 

3 comments:

  1. All of my pictures are with a point and shoot that is 5 years old. I didn't really learn how to optimize the capabilities of the camera until this year. I think practice will help you get there. Keep practicing and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!! Who cares what you're taking pictures of at least you're sticking to it and it will be so to go back through at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this article today and thought of you:

    http://digital-photography-school.com/11-tips-to-succeed-with-a-photo365-project?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DigitalPhotographySchool+%28Digital+Photography+School%29

    ReplyDelete