Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I am Thankful For




I am thankful for...
  1. My husband, especially when he does things for me like clean the house or pick up dinner or grocery shop, just to make my life a little easier.  (He did all 3 yesterday!  Best husband ever.) 
  2. Friends that get better and better with time. Some people you out-grow and some people you grow into. I love those friendships that just keep getting better. 
  3. Mally, who always makes me smile and loves me no matter what.
  4. Jigs, who attacks me in the hallway every morning but lets me hold her paw when we go to bed at night.
  5. Family...no matter how crazy they are. 
  6. San Sai. Fast food sushi is the best idea ever. 
  7. That I no longer have to bill hours.  
  8. Everyone that reads this blog!  
  9. Fuzzy sweaters, slippers and blankets. 
  10. Cupcakes. 
  11. Pottery Barn, BCBG, J. Crew, World Market, Crate & Barrel, Neiman Marcus, Hobby Lobby, HomeGoods, Whole Foods and Target (plus the fact that they're all within a 5 minute drive of work!) 
  12. Shopping on my lunch break. :-) 
  13. Pumpkin flavored anything. 
  14. Vacations. This year's vacations included: Naples, Jackson Hole (twice), Chicago (three times), Miami, Location X, New York, San Antonio and soon BELIZE. 
  15. Stroung cups of coffee. 
  16. My grandparents.  
  17. Home grown vegetables from my dad's garden. 
  18. Books, books and more books.  Plus 2 new bookcases to house them all.
  19. Pomegranate martinis.
  20. Having the wedding of my dreams.  


1 comment:

  1. No billable hours - that's the dream! Here's hoping 2010 is the year I can rid my life of them as well!

    ReplyDelete