Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cypress Wedding Album



The amazing and talented (and pregnant!) Carrie Patterson and I have been working on finalizing our wedding album for the last few weeks so it would be ready by the holidays.  Included in Carrie's photography package, is a 40 page Cypress wedding album.  Hard covered with thick pages and bound with a beautiful ribbon, it's really stunning!  Similar to the one pictured below (from Carrie's website), we chose a green fabric outer covering with an ivory ribbon. 






It took me forever to pick only 60 pictures from the 300+ images she took at our wedding.  They were all so amazing.  On my first round through picking, I choose 240...and that was still really hard!  My next round, I probably only cut another 30 or so.  Ugh.  See why it took me forever?!  So I had to make some tough choices.  Finally, I got it pared down to the basics and 60 (plus a few more) of our most fabulous and favorite pictures.  Carrie arranged them in a way that told the story of the day as your flipped through the book.  I cried when I saw the PDF proof, I can't imagine the bawling that's going to happen when I get the actual book.

I'm not going to show you the whole thing...I don't want to ruin the surprise!  Next time you come over to the house, hopefully it will be there waiting for you to look through!  Here is a sneak peek at a couple pages...


















6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! I am pumped to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the reception layout! That book is going to be beautiful - it's making me wish I'd have included a nice album in our photography package =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment! The bread is so easy and very good! And this book is GORGEOUS! I haven't seen one like it which makes it all the more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you. I would have had a hard time picking 60 too...looks like you did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks absolutely incredible! Over two years later and I still haven't put mine together. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete