Friday, September 25, 2009

Things I Love…This Week (series 2)

This week, instead of just posting things I "love" in the abstract - - these are things I desperately WANT…very very badly.

1. Bright pink Christian Louboutin peep toe satin Dorcet pumps

Please Ryan, please please please please pretty pretty please?

2. A china hutch

We were fortunate enough to receive quite a bit of our china pattern and some really beautiful glasses and goblets as wedding gifts. Right now, they’re all still in boxes in the basement because we have no where to put them. I’ve been searching high and low for a china cabinet to hold all of our beautiful dishes. These two are my favorites so far, but WAY out of my price range. So pretty.
3. A Golden Retriever puppy

I don’t think this one needs much explaining. Mally wants a little sister to play with. And look how freaking cute these guys are.

4. A hot white winter coat

I’ve been looking for a white coat for years now. This shouldn’t be that hard to find, right? For some reason I cannot find one that I like. WHY NOT? Victoria Beckham has one. Eva Longoria has one. Rachael Bilson has one. Hell, even little Suri Cruise has one. I’m hoping this is my year.

5. World Peace

Just thought I’d throw this one in there for good measure. I wouldn't want to seem too selfish or anything.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Glad you like it! :)

    Um, those shoes are to die for! I'm obsessed with pink heels (although I have exactly 0 pair) and those are pretty much my dream come true. Maybe we could split the price of the shoe and you know, one of us could wear them one week, then send them off to the other person...Although, I doubt we wear the same size... sigh...

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog - it's wonderful! Love those china cabinets - Restoration Hardware I think? Are they serious with their prices? They've always been pricey but it's getting a bit ridiculous, don't ya think? I read back a few posts and saw all of your beatiful wedding pictures. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete