Running from the Law: Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

On this Father's Day I would like to take a minute to honor and thank all the great fathers in my life. First of all, there is my own amazing father. He's smart, funny, generous, caring, and has always been my role model. He has been so amazing and supportive during this wedding planning process and has welcomed Ryan into the family with open arms. Happy Father's Day Daddy!


Next is my grandpa Gary. Gramps has also served in the father role for me growing up. As his oldest grandkid, we have a special bond that started when I was just a few days old and has continued until today. Whether we're sitting around talking about NASCAR, hunting, golf or Mizzou football, I'm always wearing a huge grin and loving every minute of it. I couldn't have asked for a better gramps.


And a big Happy Father's Day to my future father-in-law, Dr. M!! He's done such a great job with Ryan, it makes me sure that Ryan's going to be an amazing dad someday too. Thanks for everything you've done for us. I'm really looking forward to dancing with you at the wedding and becoming a part of this great family.


And last but not least, Happy Father's Day to Ryan. Even though we don't have any human children yet, you're the best dad to my "kids" that I could ever ask for. Mally and Jigs and I are so lucky to have you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment