Running from the Law: Bridal Shower

Monday, April 27, 2009

Bridal Shower

My incredibly wonderful and generous friend Brooke threw me a bridal shower at the beginning of April. I can't even begin to express how much fun it was! Brooke is a recent newlywed herself and has been so supportive and encouraging through the whole wedding planning process. I super-mega-heart this girl! She's not only a wealth of information and ideas, but she has the most impeccable taste, so I love getting her opinion on everything! She's helped with invitations, ettiquette questions, and she even went with me to try on my dress back in December when it finally arrived. Everything she's done has really meant a lot to me...and this shower was icing on the cake.

This was my very first bridal shower and I was so nervous I could barely sleep the night before. I've been to a million bridal showers, but I've never actually be the one to receive the gifts and open them in front of everyone. I was so nervous that I'd get something I didn't like and not be able to pretend very well that I liked it and hurt someone's feelings. Silly me...I guess I temporarily forgot that my friends have AMAZING taste and I LOVED everything! We had a great turnout - it was so good to see everyone. And the food and drinks were fantastic (you can tell I was loving the mimosas in the pictures below!). Thanks again Brooke for doing this for me! You're the best!

Me & Brooke

Alice, Amanda & Me

My bridesmaids Heather, Kasey Jacquie and Me

Me & Michelle

Me & Amanda

Jacquie & Me x 2

Me & Paige

My beautiful bridesmaids

Me, so excited about seafood forks I could barely contain myself

No comments:

Post a Comment