Running from the Law: Running from the law...

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Running from the law...

Hello! And welcome to my blog. I'm not exactly sure what to do with a blog, but I'm going to try to keep track of my running, racing and ravings. This seemed like a great way to keep friends and family informed and offer me a place to document my progress, goals and general thoughts on running.

As some of you may know, I started running a few years ago and now I'm completely addicted!! For me, running was as a cheap and easy way to stay in shape and clear my head after a long day at work. It quickly became something I looked forward to every night and then something I craved if I didn't get a few miles in every day. Last September I ran my first race, the Lewis & Clark Half Marathon (13.1 miles) and I haven't looked back.

I have two races scheduled for this year, the Lewis & Clark Half Marathon (tomorrow) and the Gateway/SLTC Half (in November). I haven't been as diligent training this year, time off early this year recovering from a knee injury and a busy summer at work haven't helped much. So I'm just praying that I finish them without injury and have a good time. No time goals yet...but maybe someday I'll get "serious" about this. ;) I'm hoping this blog will give me a little motivation to keep up with my training and keep me focused on the finish line.

Ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment